$4 Per Person/time
Free for children under 12 months old.
All non-swimmers must be accompanied
in the water by a paying adult.
Saturdays, 11:30-1 pm
Eagle Ridge and Metcalf Pools
September 8-December 22
No swim Oct 20, Nov 24.
Open swim will cancel for the day if no swimmers have arrived by noon.
952-707-2439 MJH * 952-707-2836 ERJH
ISD 191 Community Education Pool Rules
- Lifeguards must be obeyed at all times. Failure to do so will result in ejection from the pool area.
- A patron will be verbally warned for the first and second offense; the patron will be asked to leave the pool facility if a third offense occurs.
- Anyone who can not swim one width of the pool must be accompanied in the water by an adult during open swim. Children under the age of 12 must be supervised by a guardian over the age of 18.
- MN state law requires all swimmers to take a soap shower before entering the pool.
- Patrons must wear appropriate nylon, lycra or polyester swim wear. No street clothes such as cotton shirts, legging or jeans are permitted. Patrons with concerns regarding modesty may wear clean, form fitting covering garments that do not interfere with their safety in the water.
- Children under the age of 3 years and patrons prone to accidents must wear a swim diaper covered by a swim suit.
- Street shoes are not allowed on deck.
- Animals are not allowed in the building or pool area, with the exception of service dogs. Service dogs are allowed on deck, but not in the water.
- No food, beverage, gum or glass allowed in the pool area or locker rooms.
- Smoking, alcohol or drug use is prohibited on school property.
- No foul language, running, pushing, horseplay, spitting, throwing children, shoulder rides, or flips are allowed.
- Property of community education or the school district may only be used with the consent of the pool coordinator or lifeguard. (ex: kick boards, flippers). Return equipment to the proper storage area after use.
- Only U.S Coast guard approved life jackets may be used. No water wings or snorkel gear unless part of a supervised class.
- Look right, left, and under the water before jumping in. Diving is permitted in 9 feet of water or more.
- Do not hang on lane lines, starting blocks, diving boards, or basketball hoops.
- Do not use the fire doors for exits.
- The school district can not be held responsible for lost, stolen, or damaged property.
- Emergency procedures must be observed. Swimmers must leave the pool area immediately upon the signal or request of the Pool Coordinator or lifeguard.
- Diving is only permitted at Eagle Ridge Middle School and Burnsville High School. No diving at Metcalf or Nicollet Middle Schools.
- One bounce off the board.
- One person allowed on the board at a time.
- After diving, swim to the edge and exit the pool immediately.