At Ready to Grow, you and your infant or toddler will benefit from individualized care. Ready to Grow embraces the philosophy of primary care giving that allows for nurturing and attachment to/from your child's primary caregiver. The role of the primary caregiver is to :
- Provide the essential link of communication between you and the program.
- Empower parents as the child's first and most important teacher and caregiver.
- Nurture each individual child.
- Provide positive learning experiences for the children in their care.
- Observe, monitor and evaluate to make sure the parent and child's experience in the program is a positive one.
- Your child will be valued, encouraged, held and treated with unconditional, positive regard!
- For more information or to schedule a tour, call Lyndsey at 952-707-4146.