Quality learning opportunities through play
For families with children age birth-prek
Make a payment! for Ready to Grow, Ready to Learn or Preschool
ISD 191 Early Childhood programs offer a continuum of services to meet the needs of families. We strive to provide high quality learning experiences for children and adults. Our well qualified staff implements five core components in all of our programs.
Early Childhood Core Components
1. Social-emotional development of young children is the foundation for strength and growth. Children thrive in all areas of development when their social -emotional needs are met.
2. Connection children with nature through outdoor learning experiences is crucial to children's healthy development and future ability to care for the environment.
3. The Minnesota Early Childhood Indicators of Progress is an important tool used to guide curriculum and assessment, and is used to meet the developmental needs of all children.
4. Engagement with community partnerships and events provides support and resources for families.
5. A commitment to the importance of parents as a child's first and most important teacher.
By providing parent education, family support and enhancement of relationships, we build strong families and communities.
Consider being a part of the Early Childhood Advisory Council. Your input is valuable to us!
Please contact Cindy Check 191 Early Programs Coordinator for more information.
Follow us on Facebook for the most up-to-date information and events!
Curious About Preschool Open House- January 27, 2018. 9:30-11:30 am at Diamondhead.